China’s automotive parts industry is looking forward to strong sales this year. Many suppliers are optimistic of double-digit gains in coming months as markets continue to recover from the 2008 financial crisis.
Customs statistics for the first two months of the year show the country sent abroad nearly $3.7 billion worth of various automotive parts. This is an increase of 33 percent YoY. In 2010, exports rose 42 percent YoY to exceed $22 billion. market research reports
To ensure they achieve target sales, makers are enhancing cost management to keep prices under control amid rising outlay. Many are also facilitating their shift to higher value production, aiming for long-term competitiveness and viability.
This report covers automotive lights, brake parts, tires, rims, electronic components, and engine and mechanical parts.
What you'll get
* In-depth profiles of 47 verified suppliers with a comprehensive look at their manufacturing and export capability, product and market focus, verified contact details, and more
* 114 full-color images that depict popular automotive parts export models, with detailed product descriptions and minimum order requirements
* Verified supplier contact details of an additional 14 exporters, including names, e-mails, telephone numbers and websites
* Supplier information in tabular format to help you compare companies at a glance
* Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months
* An extensive overview of the industry discussing the main challenges facing suppliers
* An in-depth examination of the supplier base highlighting key characteristics of different types of companies
* Details of the primary production centers
* An update of the latest trends in design, R&D, materials and components
* A review of the key factors that influence the price and quality of low-end, midrange and high-end products
* Comprehensive pricing tables featuring export price ranges
For more information kindly visit : China Sourcing Report Automotive Parts
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Website: Bharat Book Bureau