Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global medium and heavy trucks market shrank by 9.0% in 2009 to reach a value of $234 billion.
In 2014, the global medium and heavy trucks market is forecast to have a value of $343 billion, an increase of 46.5% since 2009.
The global medium and heavy trucks market shrank by 8.1% in 2009 to reach a volume of 5.7 million units.
In 2014 the global medium and heavy trucks market is forecast to have a volume of 8.2 million units, an increase of 42.9% since 2009.
The commercial vehicle (CV) segment generates 58.2% of the global market value.
The Americas region generates 60% of revenues in the global medium and heavy trucks market.
Tata Motors generates 4.3% of the global market volume. medium and heavy commercial vehicles
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes. The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
For more information kindly visit : Medium & Heavy Trucks: Global Industry Guide
Find Company Profiles Report : SWOT Analysis Report
Bharat Book Bureau
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Website: Bharat Book Bureau