Motorcycles: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Motorcycles industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global motorcycles market shrank by 9.6% in 2009 to reach a value of $61.5 billion.
In 2014, the global motorcycles market is forecast to have a value of $84.9 billion, an increase of 38.1% since 2009.
The global motorcycles market shrank by 0.3% in 2009 to reach a volume of 33.8 million units.
In 2014, the global motorcycles market is forecast to have a volume of 42 million units, an increase of 24.2% since 2009.
Motorcycles is the largest segment of the global motorcycles market, accounting for 85.9% of the market's total volume.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 45.1% of the global motorcycles market value.
Honda is the leading player in the global motorcycles market, generating a 24.7% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds. Mopeds are powered two-wheeled vehicles with engine capacity of less than 50 cc., generally also equipped for non-motorized propulsion and with restricted maximum speed. For the purposes of this profile, all powered two-wheelers other than mopeds are classed as 'motorcycles'. (The term 'scooter' refers to a two-wheeler of any capacity that has its engine as part of the rear suspension, and/or has a step-through chassis, thus depending on its engine capacity a scooter may fall into either moped or motorcycle category although for the purposes of this profile it has been included in the motorcycle category). Volumes reflect the number of new motorcycles sold each year. The market value is assessed at manufacturers' list price. All currency conversions are carried out at constant average annual 2009 exchange rates.
For more information kindly visit : Motorcycles: Global Industry Guide
Find Company Profiles Report : Company Profile
Bharat Book Bureau
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Website: Bharat Book Bureau