This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Motorcycle Manufacturers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 200 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
• 42 of the 200 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
• 37 companies are ripe for takeover
• 38 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
• 30 companies made a pre-tax loss.
• 83 companies saw sales fall last year.
Our analysis gives you this unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company’s own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company’s strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Find More: Top 200 Motorcycle Manufacturers (Global)